Movievault

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Movievault

Your #1 Entertainment Source

Welcome! I just thought I would stop by and holla at everyone and let them know that this forum is still a work in progress and if there are any suggestions or feedback, we are all ears.
Feel free to browse, post, discuss...etc whenever you like.
And the cool part about it its free.
But I must add there will be some V.I.P. parts of the forum that will require a certain post count.
SO DONT FORGET TO REPLY AND GET THOSE POST UP!TRUST ME!
IN THE V.I.P. ROOMS THERE WILL BE FULL MOVIES,APPS GAMES MUSIC,AND MORE THAT YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
So pass the word there a new place for all of your favorite entertainment pleasures!MOVIEVAULT
From paris with Love, Cop Out, Brooklyns Finest

I forgot my password

Navigation

Adobe After Effects CS5

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    DICE:
    Adobe After Effects CS5  Left_bar_bleue3/3Adobe After Effects CS5  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Adobe After Effects CS5  Empty Adobe After Effects CS5

Post by Admin April 9th 2011, 10:42 am

Adobe After Effects CS5  91927f

Adobe After Effects CS5 ! 990 MB

Animate your ideas. Adobe After Effects software helps you produce persuasive movement artwork and blockbuster visual effects with efficiency, precision, and infinite kind. Take reward of unrivaled consolidation with new Adobe software, adaptable 2D and 3D compositing, and hundreds of effects and Animation Presets to take an original proportion to your movie, picture, DVD, and Macromedia Flash productions.

What is After Effects?
    Create motion graphics and visual effects with the industry standard

Whether you're working in broadcast and film or delivering work online and to mobile devices, Adobe After Effects CS5 software enables you to create groundbreaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects.

Motion graphics
    Put your ideas in motion

Bring together footage of virtually any size and format, photographs, and 3D renders with text, vector artwork, and music — and make it all come alive. Handle complex compositing projects with new efficiency thanks to native 64-bit operating system support.
    Features for motion graphics and visual effects

Video editors
    Create polished productions

Get higher production values. Polish your productions with professional effects, hundreds of animation presets, precise tracking and keying controls, professional color support, and much more.
    Features for video editing

Interactive design
    Add animation and interactivity

Craft sophisticated, professional animations that can be rendered as FLV files for your website. Or import your entire composition into Adobe Flash Professional, where you can add interactivity.
    Features for interactive design

Photoshop mnemonic Illustrator mnemonic

Use Adobe Photoshop Extended and Adobe Illustrator to prepare your photos and vector graphics for animation and compositing; use Photoshop to create and paint on 3D objects plus do matte painting, rig removal, and other image prep tasks.

Use the power of After Effects to uplevel production values when editing video in Adobe Premiere® Pro. Tight integration enables you to work back and forth between applications.

Flash mnemonic

Enhance the interactive experience using Flash Professional with After Effects. Create a cool animation or cartoon in Flash, and then use After Effects to prepare it for broadcast, film, or other viewing screens.

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/567839221/AdobeAfterEffectsCS5.rar

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:12 pm